LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

My workrs comp; attorney filed a motion t not represent me

Customer Question

my workrs comp; attorney filed a motion t not represent me anymore due to my lack of cooperation. can she take me back as her client even though she did this
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Did the Judge grant her motion to withdraw or is it still pending?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the judge granted her motion to withdraw
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello r u still there

Yes I am

At this point, it would be at the discretion of the attorney to represent you again. You can certainly speak with her and work this out and if it can be resolved, she could get back on and will need to explain to the Judge that everything is alright, she will remain on the case till the end and will be representing you. There is nothing wrong with you asking her but she has the final say if she wants to handle this again.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!