Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I purchased a computer protection package for $249.99. I

Customer Question

I purchased a computer protection package for $249.99. I changed my mind because of other illness costs . The people in india did nothing even though I was in the 7 daycancel frame.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I do not understand your specific question. Are you asking if you have a right to demand a refund?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i called the service that charged this amount trying to work with them.they said they had no record of my call to cancel this service. I made the call well within the 7 day period to cancel. the next call he said he would refund . but he did not.now he refuses to take my calls. he lied to me and if it was only $1.oo I would still go after it. Forest Wilson
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

If the contract you had allowed you to cancel, and you did? Then the contract is cancelled. You can refuse to pay (again, if you cancelled according to the contract)

But that begs the question...did you already pay for the service? And the are refusing to return your money? You would need to sue them to recover the money. Where are they located? Your question says India...is that correct?