Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Contract referral income review

Customer Question

contract for a referral income review
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you just seeking a sample contract/fill in the blank form for referral income between two parties? Do I understand correctly?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
attached the contract. i am the channel partner entering into a MOU with the consultancy company. could you make sure if the points here would be ok for me and is there anything i need to add to this.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Thank you - please allow me a second while I look.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. some points i want to make sure, are the payment for $ per hr that they give every month, should be tied to the time sheet sent by the consultant so i need to generate an invoice every month. 2. Also how i could get out of this agreement and increase the $ per hour. 3. If i hire consultants directly to my company and run a business will this agreement be a conflict of interest.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4. Also i need to be collecting money directly from the consultants for the training i provide them, we need to add that point as well.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Okay - you asked me to review the contract for general issues. I can do this. I cannot add verbiage I am afraid or redraft it because this may go beyond the scope of what I can do in this forum.

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no body is responding yet. what would it cost you to get this done?