Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I'd like to know if instant bingo games (deal/flare) must

Customer Question

I'd like to know if instant bingo games (deal/flare) must show total winning tickets of current winners of said games to players involved in buying the instant bingo deal cards. i know they do in Minnesota taverns, but they don't at the taverns here in Tampa.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

First, you can click this LINK for the Florida Statutes that govern the Instant Bingo (deal.flare) and scroll down to

(12) Each bingo game shall be conducted in accordance with the following rules:

I do not see in that section of Florida law where they are required to show a total number of winning tickets. That is a matter that would need to be addressed with you Florida Elected Rep to the Florida General Assembly to amend the law to reflect your request.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you