Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I attend college and i had missed a day, now my instructor

Customer Question

i attend college and i had missed a day, now my instructor is telling me i have to clean up peoples fecal matter in he bathroom with no protective equipment and if i don't he is going to take points away from my grade in the class i am 28 and spent 6 years getting my masters in plant path and started attending ohio tech college for high performance motor building its a hobby of mine i feel it is very wrong that i am paying 30k to clean up their bathroom and risk my self at getting some sort of disease or std from cleaning the bathrooms
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

What a story! How bizarre can you get? Can you prove what you are saying? What is loose fecal matter doing in the bathroom in the first place?

You haven't asked a question, but I think the answer is that you should take proof of what he has done to the head of the school, and photographs of the conditions in the bathroom to the local Board of Health.