P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

I was representative payee on my sisters bank acct. SS

Customer Question

I was representative payee on my sisters bank acct. SS benefits and a small kpers benefit monthly of about $1500/mo of which all but about $62/mo withheld from her being admitted to a nursing for incidental expenses - she died the end of sept and apparently my service as representative ended upon her death. When the acct was set up no mention was made for the disposition of the funds. There is a small balance in the acct and I need to know what pprwrk is necessary for me to get the funds out.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for your recent loss. Can you tell me, did your sister have a will? Is someone going to open probate for her estate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just got an answer to this question, so do not need your service. Would appreciate the cancellation of charges back to my credit card. Thank you