Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

What do indo if i was falsey accused of theft

Customer Question

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please provide me with details about the situation ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was arrested and fasley accuesed of theft! Says my safe access code was last to be used, in which i did but i was told to do so and nothing was in there

When did it happen and what have you exactly been charged with?

Who accused you?

Did you hire an experienced local criminal defense attorney to represent you in the pending criminal case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?

Who accused you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It happened on today! The deposit in question is the ine from Oct. 1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not hired anyone as of yet need some advice on who or and where to hire

Were you arrested?

What is the actual criminal charge that had been filed against you?

Did you have to post bail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was arrested and just taken for qestioning and released! So i am confused as to why i am now automically terminated but not charged

Were you put in handcuffs?

Did you spend any time in jail / cell?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not spend anytime in jail. Was taken to a questioning room where i was told to write a statement and was questioned again and then released
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But i was arrested and put in a car

Thank you for your follow up.

Did you make any statements to the police?

Were you given any documentation by the police or informed as to what your criminal charges are?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I made a statement and was told that i could be charged with ebezzlement, pending the outcome of the investigstion and was also told not to leave town
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was not given any documentation but did write a statement

Thank you for your follow up.

It is never a good idea to make any statements to the police, when arrested or suspected of crime, as anything the suspect states, is only used against the suspect.

The only thing to do in a similar situation is to hire an experienced local criminal defense attorney and not to discuss the case with anyone, but your local criminal defense attorney and to let your local criminal defense attorney handle any and all communications with the police or anyone else about this situation.

You can find an experienced and skilled local criminal law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to criminal law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for your follow up.

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
I wish you the best of luck!