Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have reason to believe the government in louisiana are

Customer Question

I have reason to believe the government in louisiana are abusing these machines to infliction on myself. They have acknowledged that they are in possession of something called a SOLAR MACHINE aka CAP SOLAR, IMPULSE MACHINE and, a HOLOGRAM MACHINE. THEY HAVE SHOWED ME SEVERAL HOLOGRAMS OF PEOPLE WEARING A HEADSET that looks like someone that answers phones all day long in the office. If you know of any such way I could be watched threw an infrared light or if any of these machine do exists in or around Louisiana specifically in East Baton Rouge,ascension and,rapides parishes. Plz contact me XXX XXX XXXX your calls may be rerouted cause when I tried to contact the Chief Internal Affairs in NECOME NY. My call was blocked from this phone number. XXX XXX XXXX. My name is***** an I'm from XXXXXXXX Louisiana
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Actually, this is something that the FBI is trained to deal with, since they handle this type of public corruption and civil rights violations. In order to get the FBI to take your case though, which they must do if you want any resolution (you cannot just sue without the FBI investigating), you must have a physical examination from your doctor regarding the effects the infrared machines caused to you. These types of machines you describe can leave physical signs if they are used against you and those can be detected by your doctor or even a mental health professional, since they can see the effects of this on the victim's brain.

You need to have proof of these effects in order to get the FBI to take the investigation and punish those who have been unlawfully using these devices against you and then you can actually get a lawyer at that point to sue the state for violating your civil rights.

You do have to follow the steps above though, as that is the only way these cases can be handled.