Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Process to file when RN uses dr.s access code 31 times to

Customer Question

Process to file when RN uses dr.s access code 31 times to get into my prescription records. I have never been a patient when she worked at that hospital. Records were used against me. The hospital receive the only 4 star award in WY weeks after its CIO sent me list of dates and times. Nurse still working and Wy State Board of Nurses plans letter of reprimand in file. All slowed process. Time is running out. Help.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please tell me a little more about the situation?

1) What was the purpose that the RN pulled these records?

2) How were they used against you?

3) Can you please give me a general background of what happened, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!