Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

Would you please call me. In between phone calls and trying

Customer Question

Would you please call me. In between phone calls and trying to type this from my phone is taking way too long.I really need your help. Thank you very much.
Diane
***-***-****
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Diane and Welcome to JustAnswer, Please allow me to apologize for any delay you experienced. I will send you JustAnswer's "Additional Services" offer for the telephone call you requested and we can take it from there. Before I do that, however, please tell me what your question is, or what it relates to, so that I will be prepared to discuss the issues with you, Okay ?

Thank you,

ANDREA