Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I think my ppo violations were violated at the VA Hospital

Customer Question

Hello I think my hippo violations were violated at the VA Hospital October seventh. I have a disease that they just found a cure for and I had to report every two weeks to get blood work and for them to take my vital signs and explain to me how everything was going. I went there on the 7th of October and not knowing when they call my name I went in the back into a room and there was three other people. I was thinking to get up and leave but I didn't want to cause a commotion because I didn't want anyone to know that I had this disease. My therapist or doctor never told me that when I come back there would be a several people in the room with me when I come back. I've been going to the VA hospital 12 years of 14 years for this disease and I have never been in the room with anyone but the doctor a doctor's assistant and I. Then the doctor made a mistake and called in a lady that she thought was my wife because her last name was Pettiford and had her in the room with us and there's a possibility that I could run into that lady again at a family reunion our cousins house and now everybody would know that I have this disease. When someone talk to me I'll tell them what medical condition I have thank you my telephone number is *****
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I don't do telephone consults, would you like for me to address your issues in this format?

If so, I need to know what specific question you need answered.