How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 18083
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Two years ago I was refused electric service in my name

Customer Question

Two years ago I was refused electric service in my name without paying 500 dollars. I went through churches and salvation army no one would help so I was forced to put it on in my exes name he has a way larger income than I. The electric co. gave me a payment plan based off his income so I fell behind. Now they want to shut it off even though if they would switch to my name welfare said they would pay but electric refused I'm now forced to move. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission for assistance.

Click on the link below for the contact information:

Related Legal Questions