LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

If an over 55 age retirement community advertise as a

Customer Question

If an over 55 age retirement community advertise as a Christian retirement community but is only under same law as all other retirement community and does not have in its by laws a statement of faith is it a Christian community?
Retirement
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

The fact that the By-laws of the association do not have a "statement of faith" in them does not preclude the association Board from advertising the community as a Christian Community. I agree that it is certainly misleading, but under no law would it be illegal.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug