Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I have a suspended FL license due to financial

Customer Question

I have a suspended FL license due to financial responsibility from an accident I had last year that was my fault. My insurance, Geico, is not helping me and the FR is for the amount of 20,000. I can not afford that number, but I'm trying to find a solution to this problem whether is making payments little by little or doing something to be able to get my license back. Thanks so much in advance for your time and help
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.