Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son was in the process of rebuilding s business from a

Customer Question

My son was in the process of rebuilding his business from a fire last year, first he the people n the community had a problem allowing him the rights to electricity, water, and the right to sewage. After trying to get insurance, he was denied because of the fire from the per vicious fire which was due because the building next to his burned, so he could not get insured. After a long search he was to get insurance on the following Monday, in the middle of the night on Sunday a strange man called and told him his building was burning and hung up. He still don't know who this person was. When he got there, there was fire trucks, sheriff officers, and other officers there, no one was trying to ind out who the owner was. After a while he was asked who he and he told the fire man he was the owner, (they or he ) asked a few questions and that was it. The next day no one tried to contact him so he went to check on the fire. He was given the run around and told a lot of stupid answers. No one typed off he scene or tried to find out what happened. After trying to get some answers he was told nothing could be done, because it started because of something inside the shop that contained gas, it was still in the process of being completed and there was only two electric buggies setting inside.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me exactly what it is that you are asking, i.e. what is your question herein?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.