Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I need to know if there is such a thing as a Money

Customer Question

I need to know if there is such a thing as a Money Laundering Certificate issued by the International Monetary Funds Enforcement Agency and the Executive Director of the IMFEA in the UK. It is likely a Scam but I would like to know if it is exactly that. Thank you
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

You are correct. It is a scam. There is no such thing as a Money Laundering Certificate issued by the International Monetary Funds Enforcement Agency OR any other agency for that matter.

Here is a LINK for some well known scams using the IMFEA

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I suggest you can report the scam to your local FBI and or the IMF.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you