How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 112751
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a resident of Massachusetts and I am being evicted

Customer Question

I am a resident of Massachusetts and I am being evicted for non payment of rent. I am currently fiilling out my answer and discovery forms and require assistance. I have a few questions about the process because I do want to pay and be offered a new lease, although they are denying me and I realize I have little recourse. The rental management company handling my house for the owners did not provide, at any time in the last six years of my residency, information about my deposit and interest.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What are your questions about the discovery? You say you do realize you have no real recourse if they refuse to renew your lease.