Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

Okay, so I'm beyond confused. A year ago my friend and I got

Customer Question

Okay, so I'm beyond confused. A year ago my friend and I got caught smoking weed due to the people we were with have been under investigation for over 6 months. And so I've been under "probation" for 2 years so I have a year left. My friend had 5 years and has 4 years left. Well aparently the cops were tapping into my phone and watching everything I was doing without my parents or I's permission and at the time I was 17. Well I kept talking to this one guy who was just in the group. Smoked only once in a while like us and they found out and took everything from me. My car, my phone, I had to pay to eat, to live at home, practically put me on house arrest and threatened to take me to jail and by then I was 18. Anyways, they treated me like complete crap and now my family hardly talks to me and all because I talked to someone. Well the girl who has more years than me, they are letting her talk and hang out with the main people of the group. The ones who bought and sold weed. And they aren't doing anything to her. They aren't talking anything away, not threatening to take her to jail, nothing. I'm just beyond confused and completely pissed off and everyone that knows about this says I need to talk to you guys. So please give me advise on what I should do.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there -

-

Have the police charged you with any additional crimes because of this information that they have gathered? If not, have they tried to suspend your current probation status for the same reasons?

-

MARY

Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Oh -- and WHO told you that your telephones were being wiretapped by the police?

MARY