Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

My fiance has,a blue warrant years because he did not report

Customer Question

My fiance has,a blue warrant for 2 years for parole because he did not report and failed a ua he has not paid his fees but he has not been in trouble until Aug of 2015. He got a class b misdemeanor. The question is if I pay off his fees including the fees he has,a year left will there be a good chance they will reinstate him.his officer came into jail and have him sign a waiver and gave him two options safe,pe or isf he chose isf but can the board still reinstate him
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

While the board could reinstate your fiancé, in my experience the likelihood of that would not be high. He will ultimately have to pay his fees, so there's nothing wrong with you doing that, but that would not appear to be the most important of his problems with Parole. He stopped reporting, he's failed a UA and he was rearrested besides for a new crime, even if it was a low level offense. ISF sounds pretty generous, all things considered, even if his fees were up to date, as it is a short term sanction.