Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

They said I was to receive $9'000 grant but I pay

Customer Question

they said I was to receive $9'000 for a grant but I pay $200.00 up front which is refundable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is called an advance fee scam. They are not going to give you any $9000 grant and if there were any such grant it would be from the government and they DO NOT CHARGE YOU up front for any grant. See: https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2009/september/stimulusfraud_091709

What you are describing is a scam. They will take your money and you will get nothing back when you try to do so.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

.