Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

Are VA Benefits protected by law when making a payment to a

Customer Question

Are VA Benefits protected by law when making a payment to a corporation or business, and that corporation or business does not credit your account.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

I am not entirely clear on what you are asking...

.

Are you saying someone received their monthly VA pension benefit payment, and then used those funds to pay some type of bill?

.

And you want to know if the VA or Govt will step in and force the company to return that money if they aren't applying it to your account?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are they breaking the law by doing what they are doing with my VA Benefits?
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure exactly what they are doing with your VA benefits because I don't have enough information about your situation yet.

.

You haven't confirmed if what I stated is what is going on or not...

.

If you can answer these two questions, I can answer yours:

.

.

.

.

thanks