Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My ex (sociopathic) still stalking me..our divorce took 6.5

Customer Question

my ex (sociopathic) still stalking me..our divorce took 6.5 years in CA.??
my small support after 25 years was a set amount + Smith/Autster for his 2nd job...
now the paystub (photo copy) had 2014 changed to 2015 by hand, no signature....I doubt his veracity...I can't locate last years 10/14..I have all others....now his "controllership" which usually ranges from 40.00-70.00 says 00.00. What does that mean? I can't give him the satisfaction of me taking him to court over 100+..He lied in his deposition, stsrted hiding assests for at least 10+ years before I filed for divorce...for my own piece of mind..after 3 brain surgeries) I just need to know.
Thanks,
Laurie
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of your situation and I hope you are feeling better after your surgeries. I suggest the "00.00" means he has not controllership. I would suggest he has no stock or control over the business. He could have sold it.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you