dylatess
dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues
29685164

I'm a 100 % service connected disabled veteran living in SC

Customer Question

I'm a 100 % service connected disabled veteran living in SC can they foreclose on me and kick me out in the street?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want Demitry K .ESQ to answer my question only due to his vast knowledge as a veteran.
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.

If you own a home and are behind in your mortgage, it is not a defense that your only income is SS and VA benefits. But, if you file a bankruptcy, you do have options that apply. Accordingly, please seek a consultation with a BK attorney ASAP as the clock is ticking. Please rate my answer with three or more stars or smiles so that I am paid for helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What a stupid answer. That was not my question.. and I didn't get the lawer I requested...read my question and then send me a refund..not satisfied at all, way off base, answer does not even refere to the subject at all.