TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I have a question I bought a Car with my mom at the

Customer Question

I have a question I bought a Car with my mom at the dealership the car was a Kia Cadanza and I dident have a license at the time it was Suspeded and it was suspose to be in both of our names me and my mom however it was just in her name but it was my
car the regerstration belonged to me but then it turns out that its only her car and in her name when some one steals it does this make the dealership liable.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

The answer to your question is no. You haven't provided any facts that would lead me to believe that the dealership would be liable if the car were stolen. The fact that only your mother is on the registration and title makes no difference.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating to close out this question (and please remember that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!