Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Synchrony loan company agreed on 45.00 a month late 1 month

Customer Question

Synchrony loan company agreed on 45.00 a month late 1 month rest of month on time they said raised monthly pay up to 106.00 for being late told them you agreed the a month said I would pay the late charge my bill came in 94.00 amount due late charges 162 minimum payment can they do this I call to pay the the full amount 751.70 take off the the things I don't owe what can I DO
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have their agreement in writing about the $45 payment? Does your loan contract state they can raise the payment or specify other late charges?