Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I paid friend funeral and the funeral director provided poor

Customer Question

I paid for a friend funeral and the funeral director provided poor etiqettes during the service not to mention I have not received the visitor registert nor death certificate.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

You can and should file a complaint with the state of Florida.You do so here.They can be fined and sanctioned for any violations here in court case.You deserve the documents that you probably paid for in this situation.

http://www.myfloridacfo.com/askFLDFS/

I am so sorry that you have had to go through this.

You can also consider a civil suit alleging malpratice and negligence by the funeral home.You may seek recovery for your harm including legal fees and court costs.You may want to look for a local lawyer that will take this contingent fee.Contingent fee means you do not pay unless they prevail.

Lawyer referral..

Lawyer Referral Service Online - Available 24/7

Phone(###) ###-####br />Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

You can also phone in a complaint..

Contact Us

Main Phone Number:(###) ###-####/strong>

Toll Free in Florida:(###) ###-####/strong>

You will be referred to the correct staff member based on the subject matter of your call.

If you want to email us and do not know who to email, you may email the Division Director’s Assistant, LaTonya Bryant, and she will forward your email to the appropriate staffer for response. Her email address is: “*****@******.***."

Thanks again.