Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My ex bruised herself and told the court it was me to get a

Customer Question

My ex bruised herself and told the court it was me to get a restraining order. And had me charged with unlawful detention when her 20 year old 300 lb boxer of a son hit my car and I drove away, she was in it, asked me to slow down, I did, saw that he was chasing me, sped up to get away, slowed to let her out at a yield sign, she didn't wait for me to stop... And now I have unlawful detention and a restraining order.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have anything on my record but traffic tickets. She has assault and she has done this to other people she's been with.
Her son is lying for her. I've been telling her for several weeks that I would go because it wasn't working, but didn't want to leave her without rent. She tells people that one of her exes raped her and her daughter, and told me a few weeks ago that it was a consensual threesome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also she said the incident in which she was bruised was by me grabbing her at an event. I never put my hands on her.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I work in healthcare and want to join the army. I cannot have this on my record.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

I am sorry to hear of this matter. It is unfortunate that people have no idea how a lie of this nature can destroy someone.

Please tell me what information can I provide for you?

What is the question