Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Doing research Angeles, Ventura County attorneys.

Customer Question

Doing research for Los Angeles, Ventura County attorneys.
Complicated...Carry Goldstien, Esq regarding Palimony was my attorney few years back. My ex refuses to give me my furniture crystal etc. from my marriage to the physician. He just recently gave me the $5,000 painting and two pieces of my furniture last month. He told me to make a list of what I wanted....these are things from my marriage. He put bike locks on the electric gates so I could not get on property. Tamara Green (who accused Bill Cosby of drugging her) was his dear friend and attorney did some shadey things. I had 5 minutes to pack a bag. He has over $50,000 worth of furniture, art work, crystal china, washer, dryer, fridge, etc and I built a studio on the property. He shopped through my possessions. 24 photo albums that went through and took, kepts my camera equipment, (worked with LA county photo unit) kept and destroyed anything with his and my name on it....Now he laughs and wants me to play a guessi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Guessing game of what he has. If I don't remember he will keep it. I have called him the past 6 1/2 years 3 to 5 times a year sending letter saying I wanted my possessions. Only to say he would take it to my family's ranch, or he was on location and would get in touch when back...etc....The $5,000 rolled up art work about 4 feet tall in a 8" cylinder was addressed to Dr. Victor Beer and was stamped all over from the Hansen Art Studios...he knew what was not his possessions but has continued to not give me my possessions, furniture, art, crystal, furs, etc. I could go on but you get the idea.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The event that changed was I told him my fiancee wanted me to resolve this. He is an abuser and then when a male is now in the picture that put a twist so he could not bully me. The ex delivered only a few things and dropped them off in a court yard in Burbank. Even though I told him they had no storage that we would have to do something else. He acted like he did not get message or texts and just dropped and damaged expensive side table and tapestry bench.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us on this situation? Have you taken him to court yet?