Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

How can I accompany someone to their gate to make sure they

Customer Question

How can I accompany someone to their gate to make sure they board their plane?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

You can request a 'Gate Pass' at the airline counter when the person you're accompanying, checks in. You will need to show the same ID as the traveler, a government issued photo ID, like a driver's license. You will also need to go through the TSA security screening point with the traveler.

If you would like to request this in advance, call the airline and provide all the necessary information.

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I'm just checking in with you to see how things are going and if you found my answer helpful. Please let me know if you did, and/or if you need any additional information. Thanks!

Warmest wishes,

Cher