Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I have a condo in Fort Lauderdale which I use as a vacation

Customer Question

I have a condo in Fort Lauderdale which I use as a vacation property for myself and my family . On my last stay in my condo which was back in January 2015 , I left my condo clean
and immaculate as I alwasy do . My daughter and her fiance went to my condo on Saturday Sept 26 and upon entering the condo they found a mess everywhere . Someone had dumped something in my bathtub which left stains and rust debris in the tub , the shower curtain was all stained with rust spots . my livingroom coffee table had chunks of garbage on them as if someone was working with gypsum board and used my table to cut it. My kitchen table had garbage on it. The floors were all full of footmarks , the kitchen counter had coffee cup stains and garbage . Basically the condo is discusting .
I understand that the condo is having all the doors to the individual appartments replaced but that does not give the right to the contractors or anyuse my appartment as
their workplace or cafeteria . What recours do I
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you this today.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Do the bylaws specify when the Association may access the unit? Is the access granted to the contractors not allowed under the bylaws?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?