Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have no address after 6 years of reliable, and upto date

Customer Question

I have no address after 6 years of reliable, and upto date devoted payments
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what are you asking us about? We do not understand what your statement above means.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The manager has let his cats vandalize my Harley, it is a 2014
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not see what else I can do.

I do not understand, please explain what your question is for us about this situation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got progressive

You are still not telling us anything about your situation, so it is impossible to give you any information or answer your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I recover

Have you made a claim with your insurance company, progressive? That is your first step, they can pursue the person who caused the damage on your behalf.

If not, then your only other way to recover is you need to file a suit for damages in court against the party who was liable for causing the damage and the court will order them to pay you the amount of damages you have suffered.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

So your first step, make a claim to progressive.

Second, if they cannot get the liable party to pay or cannot pay your claim, then your next step is you need to go to the local court and file suit against the party who caused the damages, serve them a copy of the suit and the court will order them to pay you.