CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I am taking way fan had blood vesels in my eyes break and

Customer Question

i am taking way fan had blood vesels in my eyes break and destroyed my renal drs said it was caused by the blood thinner. do i have a case
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to learn about this situation.

Pharmaceutical claims are difficult cases (many of the side effects that cause injury or illness in their patients are disclosed and are considered in treatment of the patient as offset by the good effects (for example blood thinners are used to treat many cardiac conditions which have the unfortunate risk of death).

However, these cases do exist and there are many bad drugs out there and a few bad drug companies (the majority do try very hard to do a good job, but there are still some that do not).

The best way to see if your case meets these standards is to actually speak with a local plaintiff's attorney (also called "personal injury attorneys" or "trial lawyers" with experience in pharmaceutical claims).

You, or your attorney, will need to find a pharmaceuticals expert, to testify as to the standard of care in the industry, whether your company's conduct fell below that standard, and whether that negligence was the cause of your injury. You will also need a medical expert who can then testify as to your projected future damages and cost of medical care.

Fortunately the majority of these attorneys will provide you with a free consultation, and many will represent you on a contingency basis (they will advance the costs of litigation and legal services in exchange for a portion of your successful settlement or judgment).

You can find local attorneys using the State and Local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).