Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Who can I contact to help my mentally disabled relative sort

Customer Question

Who can I contact to help my mentally disabled relative sort out housing and living expenses?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You would have to contact the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, http://www.dads.state.tx.us/contact/. Also you can contact the Texas Department of Housing for assistance with his disability needs in housing, https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/section-8/

In addition to those state agencies, you can seek assistance from the local community or religious groups in the area for assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was not my question. My question concerned a same sex marriage and whether a legal divorce is necessaary

Thank you for your reply, but it says above "Who can I contact to help my mentally disabled relative sort out housing and living expenses?" It says absolutely nothing about same sex marriage, please read what was posted above.

There is a second question you posted I see about same sex marriage and that was also answered appropriately.