Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I have a phantom equity bonus agreement. Can you help with

Customer Question

I have a phantom equity bonus agreement. Can you help with any questions I may have?
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)!

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information for your educational purposes only;

(B) No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with a JA expert;

(C) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney of your choice in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given by a JA expert;

(D) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Please wait until then to assign the rating as initially I may still be getting more information from you to formulate a better answer; and

(E) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then please know that I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you accept, understand and agree to these terms.

PLEASE GO AHEAD BY STATING YOUR QUESTION AND UPLOADING THE DOCUMENT. I WILL TAKE A LOOK AT THAT INFO AND GET BACK TO YOU LATER TODAY...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I send the document to you? I see the add files + sign but I will need to scan the documents and then how do I download?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Document is on the way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an idea about how long this will take? The other party wants to resolve this today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any news? I will be leaving the office by 4:00 pm. You can still send the message by email***@******.***. I look forward to your response.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

looking at this now...

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

I don't see you question about the agreement....