How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9090
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it legal to live outside of the US most of the year while

Customer Question

Is it legal to live outside of the US most of the year while collecting SSI AT AGE 57
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

The answer is Yes, there is no law requiring SSI recipients to live in the US full time.

Many retired Americans living in Mexico have their social security directly deposited to a US bank with branches in Mexico.

I hope this information is helpful.

Related Legal Questions