Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Can I sue the MVA a license I never had under false

Customer Question

Can I sue the MVA for suspending a license I never had under false pretenses. Taking me thru alot while pregnant. And I am 30 years old trying to get my license. The Judge dismissed the case because of an insurance company. And the case did not make any sense and this was from the year 2007. I went back to motor vehicles and showed them the paper from the Judge. Long story short. I completed the 30 hour driving schooling under a lot of stress. I want to sue the school. And the MVA I am pregnant I almost lost my child because of everything they have took me thru. Please help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly clarify.

How can a license you never had be suspended?

What does the driving school have to do with your stress and suspension of your non-existent license?

Kindly provide proper foundation for your questions.

Thank you for your cooperation,