Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I have a women that wants to have some security boxes sent

Customer Question

I have a women that wants to have some security boxes sent to my house. She claims it is money that she got from her father. The company that has these boxes is called Golden Link Insurance Co. Out of Gauteng, South Africa. The contact man's name is Mr. ***** *****. They was about $700.00 to ship two boxes that weight 455lbs. The money is supposed to be sent to Aderbayo, Adetunti Gafar *****
Pretoria 003 Gaunteng, South Africa.
Would like any info about any scamms associated with this person or company. Thank you,
Mr. Lee Bolin
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mr. Bolin

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

This is a scam. Anytime you need to put out money to get money it is not good, first of all.

I suggest you not send anyone any money. And that you report this to the FBI. They will take it from there. If you give them any money, I suggest you will never get it back and they will ask for more for some other reason.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply 455 lbs would be a lot of money. I guess the old saying is true. If it is too good to be true, something is not right. That is all you see on the internet, women that are out to scamm men out of their money. But usually it comes from Ghana, Africa.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I understand. But they change up often. Yes, You do not want to send any money to anyone.