Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Parents left trust, bought house 125k. Cash 95k loan from

Customer Question

Parents left trust , bought house 125k . Cash 95k loan from Aunt ..Uncle dies and had 40k for my mom. Aunt splits it w sister and I . Mom left a car to me sold for 10k not included in trust. I have 20 k uncle 10k car and 10k I paid in interest. Estate clears and Aunt gets paid 95k and I have no position . Explained to me by sister that my money was a down payment and now its gone ? Yes she is in charge of the estate and I am fighting about the only monies that haven't been specified as in my trust ?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to clarify your explanation to us about what occurred better. What did you pay interest on? You need to clarify what is going on here please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aunt lent 95k. Paid total 10k to her waiting for estate to clear,only took 20 months to clear. $500. Per month. Estate clears , aunt gets paid , trust has deed for house at 95k. The house cost 125k ,I paid 135k with interest .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid interest on the 95k

Thank you for your reply.

So you are trying to recover the interest due to the aunt? I do not understand what you are trying to recover here? Was there an agreement to pay interest?