Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My name is i live in clarksville tn, right now i am in

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** live in clarksville tn, right now i am in brinkley AR, Iam the over seer of my dads astate i have been working on this for about one year, i got here two days ago with my nice how is eight years old i had to bring her with me for a fue days. i would have reath not but had no choses.today i found out my son in clarksville got in a big problem him and his dad his dad call the police he went to jeal.i call about my dads astate and found out one of the bank acc money is gone. and one of the 13 arers he hasdid this he had money put away sant judes childen hos. i will give them the money in his name and the woman that took care of him he gave her a house and i said she will get this house. well tomarow i hafe to go see salvage yard from hear to little rock AR. ONE OF THEM TOOK A LOT OF THINGSto salvagr yard have got to be hohow this should b e none them. will todayi wint to find some things we neededmy nice and i went to walmart and got meany thimgshe was setting in the basketon abag and several thing i bought meney things and she wanted a swem suit for pool at motal we got 6 of them and she tryed them on and then we looked for a lot more idems like landery sope dryer sheets and bug remover my winsheld was filled with bugs i payed for i thought my things i did not pay for the bag she was setting on and meney thimgthat were under it thay gave aticketfor this and acort day and said i had her help me do this this is so woring when i got back to motil i found out i did not even get the things i payed for like two bags i just left them at the countrer this is my falt but i just have to much on my plat at this time . this was totle and mustate
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The courts understand people make mistakes. What you describe is a mistake and NOT an intent to steal. In order for them to convict you of anything, they have to prove you actually intended or meant to take these items without paying. You are entitled to an attorney for free if you cannot afford one and you need to get one when you go to court. Once you explain all of this to the attorney, in most all cases they will be able to speak to the judge and prosecutor and they will in almost every single case like you describe agree to dismiss the case against you.