P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

A family has my car and will not let me get it. They are not

Customer Question

A family has my car and will not let me get it. They are not on the insurance and when I found out they were driving it, I wanted to get it back. The car was being kept by another family for me while I was out of state. My residence is WA state. What can I do to get my car?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Typically a person who is in your position will complain to law enforcement. Can you tell me, have you tried this? If so what was the result?