Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

My 2013 GS 350 Lexus started to increase speed & would not

Customer Question

My 2013 GS 350 Lexus started to increase speed & would not stop, with both feet on the brake. It went over 100 mph & Started to fish tail from trying to stop it. we hit a guard rail on the FL turn PK Rt 91 between mile marker 229 & 184. We spun around a few times, you could smell the tires burning trying to stop.We went of the road in the grass on the other side of the road & back on the roar a few timed, the car would not stop no matter how hard we pushed on the brakes. We were lucky not to have flipped over as we were going from side to side . if their were any cars near us we could have killed a lot of people, including our ourselves.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?