Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

1. In P.G County, MD., Hyattsville, Does a landlord need a

Customer Question

1. In P.G County, MD., Hyattsville, Does a landlord need a renters license to rent multiple rooms out in his/her house?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information to your question "Does a landlord need a renters license to rent multiple rooms out in his/her house?"

Any property containing 3 or more dwelling units is considered a multifamily property. A multifamily rental license is $50.00 per unit for a 2-year license. Therefore, the answer to your question is Yes.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
must speak with ASAP!!!!!
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I do not participate in the phone call offers made by this site. They are automatically generated and do not come from me. However, we can continue here. Participating in phone calls can be construed as a client attorney relationship and that is not the case here. I am only providing you information and guidance. Thank you

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

If you have a follow up question please just post it here. Thank you

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Do you have another question about this matter?