Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My husband and I were separated weeks, when he moved in with

Customer Question

my husband and I were separated for 3 weeks, when he moved in with this woman. he did not have any money because he was between jobs until 2 days later. well he got money($5,000) out of his IRA to fix our trailer and pay for a few things until he got his job. She gave him a debit card with his name on it so he could get gas etc. She said put the money in my account so the check doesn't get lost so he did. well when he told her he was coming back home to his wife because he had made a terrible mistake, she called the bank cut up his card so he couldn't his money out. she also went and pick out a wedding ring for herself (remember my husband and I have been married for 17 years & still married) she used some of his money on her a wedding ring and also stoled his wedding ring (ours) where he had it hidden and money in coat pocket coat and all was gone even the coat. His social security is coming to her home and his social security card. she said maybe she will give it to me and then hung up
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question about this situation for us?