Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Where can I get a down loadable temporary exclusive

Customer Question

Where can I get a down loadable temporary exclusive occupancy form for Oregon and do I file it with the initial paper work
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

These are generic motions in Oregon. Here is one you need to look down on it because it is the same motion used for custody of children, support and also for exclusive use of the residence, you check the appropriate blocks. See: http://courts.oregon.gov/Columbia/docs/Form/FamilyLaw_ShowCauseReTemporaryReliefMotion.pdf