N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

On my IPAD screen the message from FBI has been appeared

Customer Question

On my IPAD screen the message from FBI has been appeared that I need to pay $500 fine for watching chilD porn. iT IS NOT true!!! I found thru GOOLE review of movie LOVE by Gaspar Noe and instead of it the porn picture was opened /I did not ordered it /. Also I did not save and recovered any music, Picture, movies on my IPAD and I do not know how do do it. Why I should pay this money. I am 73 yeas old and not interesting in such materials. For curiosity simply wanted to compare the movie 50 … of grey with ordinary porn and opened one by chance. My email***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

The FBI does not contact people in the way you described, so I am quite certain that this is a scam, and you can just ignore it, or you can report it to

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I hope this information is helpful.