N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Experience:  attorney at self
9653905

I need some advice. I need to sell my house (texas) I am

Customer Question

I need some advice. I need to sell my house (texas) I am still married and the house in in joint names. My husband has a conviction and has been deported. I have POA but the title agency tell me I cannot sellthe house without his permission and I cannot buy a house without his permission. I was wondering if there is anyway around it. If I can buy the house and put it in my name. I want to leave the property to my children when I am gone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My House in the state of Texas and I know the laws are not the same in every state, I need an answer ASAP so dont charge me it I have to wait . I thought this was a site where I could "talk" to someone online about legal advice
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Can you locate your husband and have him deed his interest to you?