Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I barely have someone bumper when backing out of a parking

Customer Question

I barely have someone bumper when backing out of a parking face at Walgreens on Tuesday in the guy driving. Out and said he was fine. Two days later friend sure ins company calls me up and says that he's in the three passengers are all filing bottle bottle e injury claim. My insurance company settle that they got anywhere from 400 to $700 apiece approximately god it hurts my eyes standing with my insurance company. It is obviously fraud to have the women making the claims had four or five bodily injury claims in their history. Is there any resource anyway I can do them? See now my rates will go up and I may be cancelled. Please advise thank you(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you report the accident to the police when it happened?

Did the police make a report?

Were they claiming injury to the police?

Also, did you report to your insurer that the people in the accident had a history of making personal injury claims?