Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I am being sued by an ex-girlfriend loss of income as a

Customer Question

I am being sued by an ex-girlfriend for her loss of income as a hairdresser but the real reason is because she is doing terrible work now and her new boyfriend has more money than God. I am the first man in her life to drop her.....so she is trying to break me financially. I need an aggressive lawyer to fight back.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

First, please note that the professionals on this site are preclude via the Terms of Service from representing customers of this site. However, I can provide you information to specific questions you may have.

If you want information on how to contact an attorney who is licensed in Washington and not the immediate vicinity, you can let me know that, too.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question was: Who in Kennewick, Pasco, or Richland, Washington is a good, aggressive lawyer? I have communicated with most of them and they are crooks with law degrees!
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I am certainly glad I don't live in any of those areas and that you continue to trust me with providing you referral information.

However, under the Terms of Service, the professionals on this site are precluded from providing one on one referrals to the customers on this site.

The best I can do is suggest you contact the Washington state Bar Association and ask for a legal referral service. You can use this Link and it will bring you to the list of counties.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I suggest you tell them that you need to consult with a litigation attorney in those areas.