Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I have a woman from Novosibirsk named Irina Saygashkina that

Customer Question

I have a woman from Novosibirsk named Irina Saygashkina that I would like to know if she is a scammer .
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

There are no scam reports on this woman. That doesn't mean a thing, however. Scammers change their names as often as you change your socks. So this name may be a new one that wasn't reported yet.

You tell a scammer not by the details that can be falsified, like names, email addresses, phone numbers and the like but by how the course of the relationship goes. That's because all scammers follow a basic script, and no matter who, what or where they say they are, that basic script is very similar.

If this woman rushed you into a relationship, falling in love with you practically at first sight, and if she is teasing you and seducing you with provocative pictures, and all the while setting you up to involve you in her finances, she's going to be a scammer. If she's asking you to send her gifts and money for various things, that's the #1 sign of a scammer. There's just no exception to that. People you have never met don't put their hands in your pockets. It's not the way any legitimate woman seeking a relationship would ever try to impress a man.

You wouldn't be asking this question about her if you didn't think that there was something "off" in the way she is relating to you. That's typical of scammers because they are not building an actual romantic relationship where they are really getting to know you. They are carrying out an agenda that has only to do with your money. If your instincts are telling you that your contact with her doesn't feel right or seems too good to be true, You should trust those instincts, hang onto your money and walk away now before you get hurt.

Please give me further information about her. If you have photos she has sent you, you can upload them with your reply, and I'll see what I can find.