N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

I am 77 years old. My son called the rescue to have me taken

Customer Question

I am 77 years old. My son called the rescue to have me taken out of my bed and handcuffed. I wanted to put clothes on but That was not allowed. The cuffs were so tight that I was in pain. My son had been threating to me. I was afraid of him. I had called the police to talk to a sgt.Everyone was too busy. I had wanted my son to leave. He told me he wanted to have me committed to a state hospital. He planned to take over myhouse. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I am afraid of the local police. If you go on line and view the videos of arrests in this town you will understand.pairs. ps My bedroom door was broken inorder to get in to my room.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Please clarify, were you arrested?

If so, what were you accused of?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I was brought to the Emergency Department and sent to a locked ward. I don't know what my son told the 5 police to have me treated like this. I would like to have my reputation restored. I am a retired Registered Nurse. I have worked full time and part time. I have five children and six children. My husband and I had to get custody of one grandson because his parents were not able to care for him. We also helped our two other grandsons. There situation had to be closely watched. Also,I had worked At that Emergency Department when I was Younger. My door was taken down by the group. I was not properly clothed and wanted to get some clothes but I was denied that unless they watched.

So were you just held for a psych evaluation?

Are you back home now?

Does the son pay rent?